February update on Bad For Good

Good progress: this week I’m putting the finishing touches to the third draft of the follow-up to my first book, When She Was Bad. What had started as a read-through of the second draft expanded dramatically when I started to make some pretty fundamental changes and before I knew it I was working on a brand new draft. Although there are still a few chapters to polish I’m confident Bad For Good will be ready for review by my ‘first reader’, Tina Pugh, by the weekend.
After Tina has read it and I accommodate her suggestions and make no doubt more of my own changes in a fourth draft, it will be sent to Karen Myers who has offered to cast her professional eye over the text. After that I’ll embark on a fifth and final draft, finishing with the proofreading and design stage with Jenny.
The plan is to publish on May 1st 2017 as both a paperback and Kindle edition in time for the holiday season. There will also be an omnibus edition, collecting the two novels, probably around July-time. It’s going to be a busy old summer.

Comments

Popular Posts